Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FRIENDS

I still remember what my english teacher told me when i was in form 4..
Nazifah..don be sad,,'Friends come and go in our life,,,'

And yes..in reality it happens..so many friends come and go in our life..
some of them will still contact with u..some of them just leave u like that..
but always remmber u..and some of them..will disappear without any news..
But no need to worry because tomorrow u ll get the new one..

Hm.mmmm..what iam goin to say is that..i just miss all the sweet moments with u friends..dedicated to all my x-schoolmates..x-uia..x-amassurance...I Miss u all!!!

2 comments:

  1. but husband..dont come an go easily.... ehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ups..husband..tiada tukar gantinya dunia akhirat :)

    ReplyDelete

Apa kata anda..What say u ??